Professor Richard (Lee) Kennedy
Professor Richard (Lee) Kennedy is a UK-trained specialist in Endocrinology and General (Internal) Medicine. He completed undergraduate training in the University of Edinburgh where Lee was awarded the degree of Doctor of Medicine for research into thyroid disease.
Recent qualifications include a Diploma in Fitness, Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach and Diploma in Counselling.
Clinical interests include:
- Diabetes – integrating lifestyle and medical management
- Weight management – complex health problems associated with obesity
- Endocrinology – including thyroid, bone, pituitary and reproductive
- Health issues in middle life and beyond
- Patients with complex or multiple medical disorders