Geelong & Grovedale GP Services
Our doctors happily provide advice and treatment to individuals as well as clients searching for a regular family doctor.
We know that when you’re sick, sometimes it can’t wait. That’s why Myers Street is open late with walk-in consultations from 6pm – 10pm. You can also pick up prescriptions and other medications from the pharmacy during this time.
Our GP services include – but are not limited to:
- Aged care
- Asthma action plans
- Check ups
- Childhood immunisation
- Chronic disease care plans and team care arrangements
- Contraceptive advice
- ECG, drug screen, spirometry, pregnancy tests
- Employment and insurance medicals
- Family planning
- Liquid nitrogen freezing therapy
- Mental health care plans
- Minor surgery
- Nutritional advice
- Pap smears
- Removal of moles, sunspots, warts, ingrown nails
- Suturing, plastering, dressing
You are sure to find a GP that will work with you and your particular health concerns at one of our centres.