Weight Loss Gym Equipment At The Comfort Of Your Home!August 10 2017
We all want to get in shape and have a healthy lifestyle that keeps the doctor away. Eating healthy and weight loss diets are not enough on their own, exercise is needed to build muscle and burn calories in the right way. Making the choice to lose weight should be a life commitment if you are looking to reap the full benefits of feeling great and gaining your confidence back.
After a really long day, we want to just get home and relax and what a better idea than to set up your own gym at home. With just a few equipment, you can have a full gym in the comfort of your home. Below are some types of exercise equipment to help you meet your weight loss goals.
- Treadmill; it’s very useful in burning calories, working out the whole body and cardio system. When it’s too cold, hot or raining there is no reason to miss out on you run or walk, you can use the treadmill. It has a training program that makes it easy to follow through.
- Ab wheel; works out the core area, shoulders, and arms. It’s really efficient and simple to use.
- Resistance band; it can be used in more than 21 one ways to work out the whole body. Its main function is to create different resistance levels when working out. You have no reason to miss your exercises as you can carry it around in your bag pack.
- Chin up bars; good for the mid section and arm workouts and can be fixed by using the door frame.
- Stability ball; great workout equipment that can be combined with other equipment while exercising for a well-toned body by working out muscles through balance.
- Dumbbells; they’re great for working out the major muscle groups and strength training. They are also available in adjustable solutions combining different weight and save storage space.
- Jumping rope; Jumping burns calories and strengths the muscles. It also improves the cardio system and helps build endurance.
Guidance from an expert is very important when buying any gym equipment to avoid injuries during use.
For Corporate Care Program, visit Workplace Health & Safety Victoria.