Geelong Medical & Health Group News

9 Reasons Why You Feel Lightheaded—And When To Be Concerned

March 20 2018

Ever fainted? It’s terrifying, but 90% of people who have passed out are absolutely fine, says epidemiologist  Venkatesh Thiruganasambandamoorthy. As for the other 10%, an underlying health condition, like an abnormal heart rhythm, is to blame, and that could mean potentially serious health concerns down the road. Fainting, no matter why it happens, is the result...

Read more