Getting Rid Of Constipation & BloatingOctober 26 2017
Constipation is not an illness, sickness or disease. It is more of a simple digestive problem, that gets worse by our lack of attention. Constipation is generally considered a condition in which bowel movements are difficult or infrequent. This results in a dry, hard stool.
There are multiple causes of constipation and of the most common causes of constipation are:
- Sedentary Life Style
- Poor diet Habits
- Unhealthy Colon
- Dehydrated system
You can cure constipation with simple changes in your diet by following these tips:
- Introduce more fiber into your diet. Eat the whole grains, vegetables, and fruits.
- Reduce your consumption of sugar and fatty foods.
- Consume about twenty to thirty grams of fiber per day to be healthy.
- Drink more water and fluids during the day.
- Avoid the use of alcohol, coffee, tea, and sodas.
- Do yoga and exercises for at least 20 minutes every day.
- Eating 3-4 Ripe bananas pushes the undigested food out.
- Eat meat with more of lean proteins and fewer fats.
- Avoid eating junk food and processed foods.
- Include more fiber-rich foods like green leafy vegetables and whole fruits in your daily diet.
Remember, constipation is not a disease, illness or sickness. It is a symptom of things you are not doing properly. A poor diet can easily lead to constipation if you are not mindful. Lack of exercise, as well as stress, can also contribute to constipation.