Recipe: Paleo Capsicum Egg RingsSeptember 16 2014
Awesome Paleo Capsicum Egg Rings
- 2 bell pepper, cored
- Cooking oil or nonstick spray, for preparing the pan
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the capsicum from top to bottom in slices that resemble rings.
- Prepare a skillet with a light layer of oil or nonstick cooking spray. Place 6 of the capsicum rings on the skillet over medium heat. Crack an egg in each ring and allow it to spread out to fill the capsicum ring. Season the eggs with salt and pepper, to taste.
- If you like your eggs soft, cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to preference.
- If you like your eggs hard, break up the yolk with the skillet for even cooking. Cook 6-9 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to preference.
- Serve 2 capsicum egg rings per person and enjoy!